I would like to take this opportunity to update those who couldn't make it to our social gathering last Wednesday night. I realize the weather was not ideal for driving, in fact a boat would have been a more logical form of transportation that night.
We had some new faces show up, which was wonderful to see.
|Rob Halas, Elke Robinson, Bob Barron, Arvind AV, David Bianchi, Vignesh Rajasekar|
Gary Morical, Greg Stump, David McIntosh, James Shepherd
There were some great topics shared that should be mentioned here.
- David McIntosh informed the group of an ambitious project in the works to bring an Avro Lancaster from the east coast of Canada to Abbotsford for restoration and display. The restoration project is in the preliminary stages so stay tuned for more information.
- James Shepherd would like new pictures to update the blog banner. If you have any great group shots please send them to James and he will update the banner.
- Delta Heritage Air Park pancake breakfast on the 2nd Sunday of each month. We would like to make a presence and introduce ourselves to the local groups and flying clubs so we will try to arrange a group gathering for these events.
- Langley's pancake breakfast is on the 3rd Sunday of each month, again we should try to make an effort to make a presence there too.
- Remembrance Day ceremony at the Delta Air Park. Keep an eye on their website for details.
Remember the Christmas Luncheon on December 14th at 12:00.